Bob Hartnett is a Managing Director who joined Lenox Advisors as a seasoned veteran of the financial services industry since 1984. Bob specializes in providing risk management, investment, tax, retirement, and estate planning counsel to his clients.
Bob’s professional designations include Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Series 7, 63, and 65 securities registrations. He also holds his Life and Health Insurance license.
From 1995 to 2002, he was the course director of Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement for the Continuing Education Department at Seton Hall University. In 1998, Bob was honored with his appointment as an Arbitrator for the Financial Industry Regulatory Agency,(FINRA). Bob has made numerous appearances on NJ News 12 show “It’s Your Money”, Fox Business News, and the Neil Cavuto show where he has been interviewed on a variety of financial issues. He received his B.A. in Economics and Business Administration from William Paterson University. Since 2014, Bob has served as a Mentor for undergraduate business school students, providing career advice and guidance through the Pesce Family Mentoring Institute at William Paterson University.
Philanthropy is of high importance to Rob, who has received many honors for his work including:
• An appointment to the Board of Directors of the Caristia, Kulsar, Wade Charitable Foundation
• Membership in the Board of Trustees to Hope House Catholic Charities in the Diocese of Paterson
• An appointment to the School Advisory board by the parishoners of Our Lady of Sorrows in 2001 where he would later become president
• 2002-2005 presidency of the School Advisory Board
• 2006-2010 member of the Parish Finance Council, serving as president in the last year
For Bob’s complete licensing information click here.